Hiring a full service catering company is your best option for a wedding or other special event. Food is just one of the many aspects that goes into setting up an event, and a full service catering company can provide all the ins-and-outs to make your event run smoothly and let you enjoy your day instead of stressing.
What is Included in Full Service Catering?
Aside from providing your choice of food and beverages, a full service catering company also has the ability to provide the following:
- Maitre d’ services including but not limited to:
- Organizing the cocktail hour, dinner service, and dessert
- Coordinating details with the venue and outside vendors
- Setting up the Escort Card table
- Putting out menu cards and wedding favors
- Setting up personal items
- Rental coordination for tents, chairs, tables, etc.
- A full service staff including chefs, food servers, and bartenders
- Day of event management and setup
- Recommendations for DJ’s, hotels, florists, limo services and more
Some people try to do everything on their own, or hire separate companies to do each individual task. Hiring a full service catering company will save you time and money while still getting the professional service you deserve.
When Should You Hire a NJ Full Service Catering Company?
At Falco’s Catering, we provide the same level of service and dedication regardless of the size or type of your event. We provide full service catering for a variety of different gatherings and events such as:
Don’t do all the work yourself. Let Falco’s Catering take the pressure off so you can enjoy the festivities with your guests.
Contact Falco’s Catering
Whether you are planning a wedding, corporate party, or even a birthday party, Falco’s Catering wants to help you make your day memorable and stress-free. Contact us today to discuss setting up your event.