Last Minute Summer Wedding Tips
Believe it or not, the New Jersey summer wedding season is already upon us. Time can go fast when you’re preparing for your big event, and if your wedding is coming up in the next few months, you may be scrambling to get the last few details right, or still have more planning to do. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of resources for last minute summer wedding tips.
From The Knot
- Offering cold drinks or treats before the ceremony or during the reception is a great way to keep your guests cool. This can include ice pops or mini smoothies, or even a simple iced tea.
- Ceremony programs can double as fans for another creative way to keep your guests cool during your ceremony.
- If you are having an outdoor summer wedding, it’s important to have a game plan for protecting your guests against mosquito bites. Consider having bug spray on hand or lighting citronella candles or tiki torches.
From The Dessy Group
- Take advantage of the nice weather by setting up an outdoor area for your guests to relax and chat during the reception. Consider a fire pit for chilly summer nights.
From InStyle Weddings
- Tented outdoor summer weddings are a great way to utilize the nice weather while also preparing for rain.
- In case of rain during your outdoor wedding, have a plan for where your photographer can get some great pictures while keeping their equipment dry.
Need some Last Minute Help with your Summer Wedding?
Falco’s Catering has been the premiere NJ wedding caterer for over 25 years. We specialize in off premise catering, as well as catered weddings at our venues throughout New Jersey, including Asbury Park. We can help you organize everything for your summer wedding, from delicious food to equipment rentals. Contact us today to learn more.