The Renaissance – An Elegant Venue for your Special Event
Falco’s Catering is pleased to welcome you to our home venue, The Renaissance. Centrally located in Ocean Township, this full service banquet and catering venue is just three miles from the Jersey Shore. The Renaissance features two banquet rooms and a magnificent marble foyer, and has all the charm and elegance you would hope for when planning your most important events, such as:
During your event here, you and your guests will enjoy our delicious cuisine and warm hospitality from our full catering staff.
“My December wedding was like a dream, thanks to the fantastic staff at Falco’s. The food was delicious, and The Renaissance was beautifully decorated all throughout in a Christmas Holiday theme, which made the entire wedding magical! Jenna and Alicia and our maitre’d Heather always had everything under control at all times from the booking up the night of the reception and made it seem effortless. That was a big factor in my husband, Sal and I being able to enjoy our special night. All of our guests have been talking about how much they enjoyed our wedding at The Renaissance, catered by Falco’s. Great service at a great value!”
– Donna (Wedding Wire Review)
Features of The Renaissance
The Renaissance is a full-service, gourmet catering facility that is well suited to events of all sizes. Here are some of the features that The Renaissance has to offer:
- The Ballroom – The main banquet room at The Renaissance, the Ballroom is beautifully decorated with crystal chandeliers, vaulted ceilings and mirrored palladium windows and can accommodate up to 200 guests for a sit down or buffet dinner. The Ballroom features a large dance floor and elevated stage for DJs, bands, or wedding ceremonies.
- The Clubroom – Perfect for smaller events, the Clubroom can accommodate up to 80 guests and includes a dance floor. Like the Ballroom, it is beautifully decorated and features an in-house microphone and satellite sound system.
For larger events, we can utilize both the Ballroom and Clubroom. Contact us for more details.
- The Patio – The Renaissance Patio is perfect for outdoor events, such as a wedding ceremony or cocktail hour. This space can also be tented.
- Beach Weddings – The Renaissance is located less than 5 miles from the New Jersey Shore, which makes it an ideal choice for organizing beautiful beach wedding ceremonies, a specialty of Falco’s Catering.
While The Renaissance does not have a liquor license, we employ certified bartenders and would be happy to make all alcohol arrangements for you at a great value. For any questions regarding alcohol service at your wedding or event, please contact us at 732-660-9000.
Contact Falco’s Catering today to learn more about planning your wedding or other special event at The Renaissance.
View more pictures of weddings & events at the Renaissance in Ocean NJ