New Jersey’s Premier Off Premise Catering Company
At Falco’s Catering, one of the most experienced off premise catering companies in New Jersey, we can provide our services to any location of your choice. We know that planning an event at your home can be a large responsibility, and it is important that every detail is just right. That is why we pride ourselves on making events simple and stress-free for our clients. From delicious food to equipment rentals, we will handle every aspect of your event so that you can relax and enjoy yourself.
Off Premise Events with Falco’s Catering
At Falco’s Catering, we treat every event with care and dedication. Here are some of the ways we can help make your off premise event a success:
- Convenience: When we cater a party at your home, there is no need for us to use your kitchen: everything we need to create fresh, delicious cuisine travels with us, from ovens to silverware.
- Site Visits: We don’t believe in leaving important decisions to the last minute. We will visit your home prior to your event to discuss all arrangements with you, such as the perfect tent and food layout. We will also address any questions or special requests you have.
- Full Service Staff: Falco’s Catering will provide a full professional staff for your event, including bartenders, chefs, and waiters.
- Customizable Menus: We are happy to accommodate any special menu you have in mind. From Philly Cheese Steaks to Sushi to Passed Hors D’oeuvres, we will prepare delicious food customized for your unique event.
- Rentals: As off premise catering professionals, we are experienced in turning a backyard into a wedding venue. We can organize any necessary rentals, including; tents, tables, chairs, lighting, China, flatware, glassware, and more.
- Recommendations: Over the years, we have worked with many NJ wedding professionals, and we are happy to make recommendations for DJs, Florists, Limo Services, Hair Stylists, or anything else you need for your event.
“From the very start, Heather really made me feel at ease and guided me through the many dozens of choices available on the extensive and well thought out menu. Steve Falco made 2 site visits as the space we had to work with would have been awkward for a less experienced, less professional Caterer.
You all may have noticed that the locals within this group are accustomed to the best, a real bunch of “Foodies!”
The reviews are all in! Here are a few quotes:
- ‘That Falco Group Really had it together from start to finish, Seamless!’
- ‘The Food Presentations were as stunning as all the Floral Pieces,they served beautiful,fresh food with a real creative flair!
- ‘The Quality of every single morsel was to be enjoyed and remembered, can we just order giant platters of our faves, or do they just do Events?’
- ‘I have always disliked lamb chops at these things because they are usually skinny, leathery and well done, not so at your house, Perfect!’
- ‘The Raw Bar was an edible work of art, not a grain of sand in the clams or oysters, shrimp and sauces perfect, fresh and plentiful.’
- ‘Steve was a really nice guy, same hospitality we always expect at your house, we felt welcome and wanted, in fact the whole staff was great, all smiles and not a used dish to be seen’
As you can tell, it was a big hit with all, not one complaint from anyone. You even took the time to thoughtfully provide me with samples to serve my sister who had become ill, and the other one who was celebrating a Birthday!
I am glad that we included the chops and lobster rolls, in fact I was happy to pay the whole bill, well worth every cent of it!
I will provide you with copies of written notes that are coming in and I Thank You All, again.”
– Candis N, Off Premise Catering Customer
Contact Falco’s Catering today or call us at 732-660-9000 to discuss how we can help bring your special event to life.
View more pictures of Off Site Catered Parties