Helpful Tips for your Fall Wedding
Fall wedding season is right around the corner, and now is the perfect time to start planning for your big event. Here are some tips to get you started on preparing for your New Jersey fall wedding.
Picking the Perfect Venue
When planning your Fall wedding, picking the right venue is an important first step. At Falco’s Catering, we work with a wide variety of venues throughout New Jersey, and can help you pick the best option for your day.
- Want to find a special place for your ceremony? The Chapel at Sandy Hook and Elberon Church are both beautiful, one of a kind places to say ‘I do.’
- Looking for a rustic outdoor setting to take advantage of the Fall scenery? Edel Haus Alpaca Farm and Bayonet Farm are both great choices.
- The Water Witch Club in Highlands, NJ offers sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean and New York City skyline, and is available for weddings through October.
- If you’re looking for an indoor wedding reception, The Renaissance features two banquet rooms and is ideal for weddings of all sizes.
- Fall weddings at the Jersey shore are a popular choice for many couples. Falco’s works with many Asbury Park venues, including the The Asbury Hotel and Watermark.
Creative Fall Decorations
Fall is a popular time to plan weddings due to the beautiful foliage and weather. Take advantage of the Fall scenery by incorporating the season into your decorating. Consider using orange and red leaf or pumpkin designs as part of your centerpieces, wedding favors, and even bridesmaid bouquets. Remember to use to the natural Fall scenery to your advantage when taking pictures.
Seasonal Fall Snacks
In addition to the beautiful scenery, Fall is associated with great food. Pumpkin pie, apple pie, and apple cider are all great seasonal food options. It’s also a good idea to use these flavors for creative Fall cocktails. Serving a Thanksgiving-style dinner with turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes is another fun and unique way to take advantage of the season.
Fall Weddings with Falco’s Catering
Falco’s Catering has been the premiere NJ wedding caterer for over 25 years. We can help you organize everything you need for your Fall wedding, from delicious food to a full professional serving staff to equipment rentals and more. Contact us today to discuss your wedding.