The Asbury Hotel: A New Chapter in Asbury Park’s Exciting History
Falco’s Catering is thrilled to be one of the preferred caterers at The Asbury Hotel. This unique venue features a blank canvas that allows you to create your personal look and feel for your event. From Weddings and Bridal Showers to Corporate Events, our experience with Off Premise events allows us to be flexible and creative with menus, rentals and event design. Whether you are looking to have a formal sit down dinner, lounge feel or cocktail style, Falco’s Catering can personalize your menu and your day at this unique venue!
Located just one block from the beach, The Asbury Hotel is a brand new hotel and entertainment hub unlike anything else on the Jersey Shore. Featuring 110 guest rooms and multiple unique event spaces, this stylish, modern hotel combines the past, present, and future of Asbury Park. The Asbury Hotel is a perfect venue for any special occasion. Guests can enjoy all the hotel has to offer only a short walk from the Asbury Boardwalk.
“Our daughters wedding was held at the Asbury Hotel catered by Falco’s. Excellent service and food is not a strong enough accolade to describe our experience. From our first meeting with Alissa up to the end of the wedding, the service was amazing. I cannot say enough about Falco’s and highly recommend them for any event!!”
– Linda (Facebook Review)
The Asbury Hotel includes the following features and venues:
- The Asbury Hall & Lawn – A large, elegant, and customizable event space ideal for weddings or other special events. The Hall & Lawn can be transformed to meet your needs, creating the perfect venue for your event.
- Soundbooth – A casual lobby bar, where guests can play games including pinball and pool, get cocktails, and watch live music.
- Salvation – A romantic, cozy social space on the roof of the hotel, this bar’s name is a nod to the hotel’s past as the Salvation Army building.
- The Baronet – A rooftop garden with pools where guests can relax and play games. Features breathtaking views of Asbury Park and the ocean. At night, guests can watch classic movies or live performances.
- Beergarden – An outdoor space next to the swimming pools where guests can grab street food and drinks.
- The Counter – Located in the lobby, The Counter offers a coffee bar, juice bar, made-to-order sandwiches and more. Perfect for the morning after an event or a late night snack.
Let Falco’s Catering host your event at this exciting new Jersey Shore location. Contact us today to learn more.
The Asbury Hotel in Asbury is located at:
210 5th Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
View more pictures of weddings & events at the Asbury Hotel in Asbury Park NJ
Videography by Project 8.