Picking The Right Wedding Venue for your Budget
When you first get engaged, the wedding planning process can seem daunting. The amount of details you need to decide on can be overwhelming at first. However, the first and most important step is deciding on a venue that fits your budget. Once you do that, you’ll be surprised how naturally other details fall into place. Below are some tips to help you decide on an affordable wedding venue in New Jersey.
Questions to Ask When Choosing an Affordable Wedding Venue
When choosing a New Jersey wedding venue, it is important to make sure it is affordable for your budget without sacrificing quality. After all, your choice of venue has a large impact on your day. Here are some questions to ask when deciding on a wedding venue.
- Do they have an in-house caterer? If so, how is their food? Is the menu customizable?
- How are their online reviews?
- Is the space elegant and decorated to match your vision for your event? How much additional decorating is needed?
- Is there enough space for the number of guests I plan to invite?
- Do they have a list of preferred vendors they can recommend?
- Are there on-site ceremony space options available?
- What are their alcohol policies?
- How does payment work? Are there any hidden fees?
- Is there an in-house sound system?
The Renaissance: An Affordable New Jersey Wedding Venue
The Renaissance, located in Ocean Township, NJ, is the home venue for Falco’s Catering. If you are looking for a New Jersey wedding venue that is reasonably priced but still beautifully decorated with excellent food, look no further than The Renaissance.
- The Renaissance is perfect for events of all sizes, featuring two elegant banquet rooms with in-house sound systems as well as an outdoor patio perfect for your ceremony or cocktail hour.
- At Falco’s, we pride ourselves on preparing and serving the highest quality food. We offer served or buffet dinners with fully customizable menus. We are very proud of the reputation we have earned with our many satisfied clients.
- Through the years we have built great relationships with many area vendors, including Photographers, Event Planners, DJ’s, Bands, Florists, and more. We can use these relationships and contacts to make sure you have a great team of professionals for your wedding day.
Contact Falco’s Catering today to discuss pricing, our alcohol policies, and any other details. We are excited to show you how we can help you create the perfect wedding at the Renaissance.